Saturday, October 25, 2008

What a great IDEA!!



Hello everyone! Isn't this GREAT! Everyone is always driving me crazy asking for pictures of the kids and time always gets by me and I forget. Well.... Now thanks to my wonderful friend Amy who introduced me to this family blog stuff now you all can just see the pictures as we take them. THANK YOU AMY! I figured I owe it to you all to post some pictures from our wonderful wedding so keep your eyes peeled in the next few weeks. We hope you all can keep up with the Hammitt families busy lives. I promise I will try to keep the darn thing up!

First things first, here are a few from our pre-Halloween. We all had a blast at the pumkin patch picking just the right pumpkin..(Of course Tay wanted the biggest one in the patch! dad quickly vetoed that.). The kids took a hay ride, enjoyed a petting zoo and of course some hot chocolate after all their hard work. Last night we enjoyed an awesome Halloween party put on by Mattisons school, (jeff forgot the camera,sorry) the kids played all kinds of games then carved their pumkins. We had a great time with our neighbors and their adorable kids. Here are a few shots after we got home.

No comments: