This weekend was my birthday weekend and I was feeling a bit under the weather. Nothing makes me feel better when I am sick than, my kids, my dog, and my hubby! So..I made the executive decision to let my dog sleep inside! Well....he decided at some point that his bed wasn't as comfy as ours, YEP you guessed it he ended up in bed with us! I don't know what Jeff was talking about not sleeping goo because I slept fine, something about an 85lb dog & a 5 year old on him tossing and turning!?!? I couldn't help but sneaking out of bed to take a picture.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Lazy weekend, Spoiled DOG!
This weekend was my birthday weekend and I was feeling a bit under the weather. Nothing makes me feel better when I am sick than, my kids, my dog, and my hubby! So..I made the executive decision to let my dog sleep inside! Well....he decided at some point that his bed wasn't as comfy as ours, YEP you guessed it he ended up in bed with us! I don't know what Jeff was talking about not sleeping goo because I slept fine, something about an 85lb dog & a 5 year old on him tossing and turning!?!? I couldn't help but sneaking out of bed to take a picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment