Every Monday Mattison goes to ballet and I can't hardly stand how cute she is. Pictures are not the greatest since I have to take them through a glass wall. She used to just run around on her tippy toes and would never want us to leave the dance studio, sometimes even running out crying because she couldn't see us. (two way mirror glass) Now three years later we just dump her off and she goes running in for and hour of dancing. She is so cute and sure does make me proud how brave she has gotten. I stayed this time to take a few shots and watch her, she's GOOD!
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Ballet Monday
Every Monday Mattison goes to ballet and I can't hardly stand how cute she is. Pictures are not the greatest since I have to take them through a glass wall. She used to just run around on her tippy toes and would never want us to leave the dance studio, sometimes even running out crying because she couldn't see us. (two way mirror glass) Now three years later we just dump her off and she goes running in for and hour of dancing. She is so cute and sure does make me proud how brave she has gotten. I stayed this time to take a few shots and watch her, she's GOOD!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment