Sunday, June 14, 2009
Pedi's & outstanding report cards....
Mattison had almost a perfect report card half way through school so we let her pick something fun to do. Let's just say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree....a pedi of course! So, I took her grandma-fornia and her to this place in town and they had these crazy fancy chairs. Funny thing is when we walked in I said ohhh look we get cute little chairs...little did I know those were only for kids (nerd). These chairs were the BOMB, they had a built in DVD player, the chair massaged just like the adult chairs and the best part it was a big giant bear! Matti loved her pedi and looked like she was going to fall asleep. She has been doing amazing in school, we are so proud of her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment