Stoli & Dad - go gettum!
The GREAT FLYING Jager, always in our thoughts
Dad, and his old hunting buddy Jager
BABY got a bird, good boy Stoli. That's my dog!
Thought I might post a few pictures of the cutest dog ever hunting with his daddy. You know when hunting season begins I might as well be single. Jeff and the family boys go over to good ol' Moses every weekend to go shoot some poor innocent birds. To be honest I wasn't a fan at first but then I discovered that when Jeff is gone Mommie gets to go shopping...shh! I know our sweet boy Jager is out there with the boy every weekend too so I will put up a few in honor of him.
1 comment:
Jeff,
I got your blog address from your Mom a couple of weeks ago when I went to dinner with your parent and Kenny & Cathy.
Good to see you up in cyberspace with your cute new wife and family!
You look like you enjoy the 'hunting life' in Moses Lake. you've been doing that your entire life.
You can check out our family blog at wirelessroadwarrior.blogspot.com
My son Brent (you know the one - when he was born you said 'Not another aar word) is in Brazil on a mission.
Boy how time flies.
Keith
Post a Comment