Friday, December 12, 2008
4 months....5 more to go!
I forgot what it is like to be pregnant. WHAT was I thinking? I am now four months pregnant and counting down everyday. So far this has been a very good pregnancy, a few weird dreams here and there (what is up with that anyway?), a few pounds (20 not that I am counting), and some interrupted sleep and other than that I just wake up everyday thinking how blessed I am to have to healthy amazing kids and I get to have another one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey cutie! Congrats on the new addition to be....are you hoping for a boy or girl since you have one of each? I'm SO glad you blog by the way! I'm adding you to ours so I can see what you guys are up to if you don't mind! Matti is so gorgeous and grown up! Give the kids a big squeeze from me!
Post a Comment