Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there. Being a mother is no easy task, I would say it is the most rewarding job you will ever have but also the most difficult. There are days you that you feel like a million bucks and days where you just want to cry but it is all worth it when you lay those kids down in bed for the night and hear "mommy I love you!"! I thank god everyday for my two children...(as I am typing that I just yelled down the hall, "quit fighting, or go to your separate rooms!") ha ha ha ha!! Well, what can I say I am not perfect by any means but I sure do love them to death and had a wonderful mother's day. I woke up to home made cards, a $150 gift certificate to an awesome spa, and some hand made note cards from Mattison. We then got to go spend a wonderful day with the Hammitt family. Thanks Craig & Jeff for the fantastic breakfast!! To finish off a great day Jeff & the kids took me to Home Depot to pick out some more plants for our yard! LOOKING good now! Hope all of you moms had a day as great as mine! Happy M's day!




No comments: