Sunday, May 10, 2009
ONE last post before Payton arrives...
I know you all have been waiting for a pregnant picture and I have been nicely avoiding putting one up. I suppose since she could be making her arrival anytime now I will post one last pregnant picture as we wait in anticipation. Since my doctor is the BEST and said he would put me out of my misery at 39 weeks we only really have less than two weeks left. For those of you that are interested as of the 5th I was almost dilated to a 2 so we are hoping she will come early on her own, cause I have no idea where the rest of her will go! I am doing well just ready for my body back & we all are nervous/excited for her to arrive, especially the kids; they ask everyday "when is Payton going to come out?"

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes it does look like she's ready. I hope it comes sooner than later:) Hang in there! We can't wait to meet her.
Post a Comment