Monday, January 19, 2009

Dog wishing he was a kid!

Today I let the kids go outside and ride their razors with the neighbor kids. I am a nervous crazy parent that doesn't let them go out alone too often. Well I said today they could but I couldn't help watching out the window. So while I was upstairs doing laundry I opened up the window in Matti's room out to the road. Stoli was being so good but I couldn't figure out why the heck he kept running down the hall then when I would go downstairs he would run up from time to time. Well I decided I would be sneaky and see what he was doing and sure enough...he was watching the kids outside too. He started out by just sitting watching but that wasn't enough because the next time I checked on him he was on his back legs watching Matti outside. What a nut! Guess he just wanted to go out and play too!



1 comment:

Casedilla said...

:) That last shot is cute.