Sunday, January 4, 2009
Mattison's New Tween Bedroom
Mattison got a new room thanks to this little baby on the way. She had really no idea that she was going to get the big spare room so while she was away visiting her dad during Christmas break sneaky mommy did some moving around of stuff. I told her I had cleaned her room for her when we picked her up on Friday. She got home and I told her to run up and put her stuff upstairs, off she went & opened her door and said..."MOM!!" I said what hunny, she said, "um all my stuff is gone.. I told her to look in the other room. She opened the door & was so excited! She got the big bed with all new ROXY bedding. She also got a full length mirror, the spare room TV & stand, & a new stereo. Her favorite part was that she had all her clothes hung up in the closet now & on her walls I had taken some photos of her in ballet & had them framed. I took her very first set of ballet shoes & hung them in a shadow box. She loved it and I know all the grandma's have been waiting to see it so enjoy the pix.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment