Monday, January 19, 2009
Exciting!
Today I got the baby bedding we ordered. I always get these pictures of what I think it is going to feel like or look like in my head so when I finally get it I am completely disappointed. Sure enough that is what happened today. I thought the crib blanket was going to be this soft cotton feeling, not designer (aka curtain material)! OK...It really wasn't THAT bad I admit I get a little dramatic! It was still soft but I was all bummed. Knowing the way I am sometimes I took it all out and laid it on the floor to get the whole picture. Still wasn't sold; every so often I would go back upstairs & look at it. Well, sure enough it has grown on me and more than that I love it just as much as I did when I saw it online. I am so difficult, poor Jeff! So all is well again in the Hammitt household phew. HA! I don't want to post any pictures till her room is all done so keep watching...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment